Friday, March 30, 2012

Wonders of Homoeopathy: An Evidence-based Study

Birth of  book Wonders of Homoeopathy: An Evidence-based Study
 
The intulition I got to my mind to write this book started while teaching to the postgraduate students at J S P S Govt.Homoeopathic Medical College. In my early days of teaching to PG students I asked my father DrG.Ramachandra
Rao garu former professor of Medicine that how to teach to the P G students. He said that to refer number of medical journals and teaching should be practical oriented. I found very few Homoeopathic journals even in British Library. Ultimately I selected my own article published in B H J and put for discussion to P G student’s .At the end of discussion all the students very much appreciated and requested me to write such articles in future also.

Dr.P.N.Rao Prof. of Paediatric Neurology very frequently encourages and advises me to write articles and participate in conferences and expose my evidence based research work to all the medical persons. I owe my sincere respects to him.
        By the middle of 2010   I wrote 44   articles, published in national and international   journals. A few articles I kept in my personal blog to the public. Readers were many. Of my P G students advised me to compile all the articles and make it in a book form. That was the base of the birth of my brain child Wonders of Homeopathy—Evidence Based study .My emphasis is more based on the rare, challenged and hopeless Cases miraculously treated with Homoeopathic drugs. I hope this gives an encouragement to the Homeopathic practitioners. Late Dr.Rastogi   very frequently used to say to me that the research should be always evidence based.
        Due to technical reasons the publication of this book was delayed
For a couple of years. Finally it is very fortunate to release the 1st copy
Of my book from the hands of Sri.Amar.
         I convey my sincere respects to my professional Guru and well wisher
Dr.K.Sivashankar garu for writing foreword to this book, Forewords introduce the reader to the author, and Dr. Chaturbhuj Nayak ji Former Director General C.C.R.H.for his words of appreciation.
      I cannot forget the cooperation extended by the patients. I thank my
Friends, well wishers, U.G and P.G students and editors of various journals.
 Finally I sincerely dedicate my book to my beloved parents. Lastly I thank almighty for giving me good health and energy

No comments:

Post a Comment