Monday, March 21, 2011

Ashmita and Rakshith wedding








I and my family members thank all my homoeopathic faculty members like my teachers, homoeopaths, classmates, my staff my dear students from DHMC & other parts of country for coming over to all functions of my daughter wedding.

Kaniyadanam – The Kaniyadanam involves the bride sitting on the father’s lap, and being given away to the groom. The priests from both sides of the family give an elaborate introduction of the bridge and the groom’s lineage & ancestors before proceeding with the Kaniyadanam ritual.
Thirumangalyam – The climax of the entire wedding ceremony, the groom ties the knot while the bride is seated on her father’s lap. This is followed by Saptapadhi where the bride and the groom walk around the holy fire.
The wedding was again attended by all our friends and relatives who were all present until the very end of the ceremony. I owe thanks to all for taking time out of their schedules to attend the ceremony to bless the couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment